I’m shamelessly copying most of this from my own Facebook page. Only this time I can use bullets instead of dashes.
Well… I’m NOT Johanna Quass, who can do this at 86 years old.
I spent most of the day playing
- jump-off-the-mattress (it’s at floor level),
- roll backwards/forwards off the mattress,
- aim the plastic bow & hit the table with the plastic arrow
- the match game (which I’m notoriously bad at)
- watching “The Cat From Hell” on YouTube,
- playing mindsweeper (we took turns guessing a square and the first one who hits a mine loses).
AND having conversations with the Munchkin.
Conversations with my son are a bit different.
- My son said, “You shouldn’t do that.”
- I said, “Munchkin will be all right.”
- He said, “I’m not worried about the Munchkin. I don’t want you in the hospital.”
I just took an Ibuprofen because my under-worked muscles are already starting to get sore. But the spirit hasn’t been this happy in years.